- J. Bruner "The Relevance of Education";
- Yu. Rubin "Modern education: quality, standards, tools";
- J. Dirksen "Design For How People Learn";
- S. Zmeev "Fundamentals of andragogy";
- M. Lukashenko "Higher education institution in the market of educational services";
- M. Allen "E-learning: how to make e-learning clear, high-quality and affordable";
- M. Murdoch, T. Muller "The Learning Explosion 9 Rules to Ignite Your Virtual Classrooms";
- K. Robinson and L. Aronica "CREATIVE SCHOOLS: The Grassroots Revolution That’s Transforming Education";
- John A. C. Hattie "Visible Learning: A synthesis of over 800 meta-analyses relating to achievement";
- S. Bogachev "Twelve changes of education".
Innovations in cloud technologies have been brining great opportunities to online education.
Online education brings countless benefits from lower fees and location freedom to extra flexibility in terms of choosing your courses and the time you want to invest in studying.
On 15 November 2020 SIIL jointly with our partner SSHE (Swiss School of Higher Education, Montreux) announces the opening of the Swiss International Centre of Languages and Translation.