- J. Bruner "The Relevance of Education";
- Yu. Rubin "Modern education: quality, standards, tools";
- J. Dirksen "Design For How People Learn";
- S. Zmeev "Fundamentals of andragogy";
- M. Lukashenko "Higher education institution in the market of educational services";
- M. Allen "E-learning: how to make e-learning clear, high-quality and affordable";
- M. Murdoch, T. Muller "The Learning Explosion 9 Rules to Ignite Your Virtual Classrooms";
- K. Robinson and L. Aronica "CREATIVE SCHOOLS: The Grassroots Revolution That’s Transforming Education";
- John A. C. Hattie "Visible Learning: A synthesis of over 800 meta-analyses relating to achievement";
- S. Bogachev "Twelve changes of education".
Innovations in cloud technologies have been brining great opportunities to online education.
Online education brings countless benefits from lower fees and location freedom to extra flexibility in terms of choosing your courses and the time you want to invest in studying.
The SIIL application has been certified and received an age rating in different rating systems. The rating was evaluated by the International Age Rating Coalition. What it means and what it is needed for — read in the news.
Swiss International Institute Lausanne – SIIL was included in the list of the High schools recognized by the authorities of the canton Vaud.