- J. Bruner "The Relevance of Education";
- Yu. Rubin "Modern education: quality, standards, tools";
- J. Dirksen "Design For How People Learn";
- S. Zmeev "Fundamentals of andragogy";
- M. Lukashenko "Higher education institution in the market of educational services";
- M. Allen "E-learning: how to make e-learning clear, high-quality and affordable";
- M. Murdoch, T. Muller "The Learning Explosion 9 Rules to Ignite Your Virtual Classrooms";
- K. Robinson and L. Aronica "CREATIVE SCHOOLS: The Grassroots Revolution That’s Transforming Education";
- John A. C. Hattie "Visible Learning: A synthesis of over 800 meta-analyses relating to achievement";
- S. Bogachev "Twelve changes of education".
Innovations in cloud technologies have been brining great opportunities to online education.
Online education brings countless benefits from lower fees and location freedom to extra flexibility in terms of choosing your courses and the time you want to invest in studying.
Swiss International Institute Lausanne – SIIL has prepared for you a selection of 10 most useful books in the field of management in education.